[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:30:42 -0500

I don't know, but I know the trucks that do this meter readings, and they don't
slow down.  There was even talk of trying to establish communications with
their service trucks when on route so they would not have to send a specific
meter reader out.  The service trucks cover a lot of area, but I don't know the
details as to how often or how far they work.