[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:24:28 -0500

don't they have a budget plan? I pay the same year round. Once a year they rebalance it and sometimes it goes up for the next year, and sometimes it goes down. but I know it's always going to be the same for a year.

They can set up an average payment for the year but it's a real hassle and I know I don't like it and allot of others don't either.

Now we are supposed to be getting new electronic meters which charge the standard .13 per KWH during the day but charge less at night. How that works out is still to be figured out. The whole idea was to eliminate the meter readers job to save the company $ but they will charge us $3 more for them to fire the meter readers and pay for the new meters....