[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: Chris Lindh <chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:02:45 -0400

You know what's fun?  A minor league game - you're that much closer to
the action and you get involved.  I could care less who's winning, I
just want to be close enough to feel a part of it.  My wife's firm
summer outing was a minor league game in Tennessee a few years ago.  I
had a lot of fun, the game ended with a walk-off homer and fireworks -
you can't beat that.

Even though we have the Braves I think there is a minor league team
reasonably close now... wouldn't mind checking out Arena Football or a
Hockey game as well, haven't seen either of those.

Chris