[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:12:22 -0500

No, the designated hitter IS strategy. It enables a manager to change things around and throw the unexpected at a pitcher. By taking out that given weak batter in the No. 9 position, it changes the possibilities.

Yes, AL games are longer. But the alternative is reruns of stuff that was awful the first time.

Weatherman actually predicted 107* today. Out here in the woods we hit 101* yesterday. unpleasant.

mary

It's actually been rainy and muggy here. Very wierd... I guess it's making up for the unseasonably hot summer.. Hasn't hit 100 in a few days so that's good and it's been getting below 80 at night.