[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: "Jim" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:15:37 -0500

Yes, the doing is why I don't enjoy the watching.. that and I was bored out
of my ever lovin mind in the 50's as a child being forced to watch slowdown
baseball on a black and white tv in my grandparents house in town where
there was nothing else to do. Which is probably why I understand the game,
but hate watching it.

I just want to see the final 10 laps of nascar, the final round of nhra, the
last 5 laps of formula 1, etc.

Maybe if all the players changed positions like we used to do when playing
'workup', then it would be a lot more interesting- maybe.

Jim
Not a sportswatcher