[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: "Mary McCarthy" <hslrawa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:02:47 -0700

If you drive from NY to DC take the road down through Dover Delaware after you cross the bridge out of NJ, then cut across the chesapeake into DC from the east. It cuts out a lot of traffic and Baltimore.

The PA turnpike is (a) expensive and (b) loaded with PA troopers.

You must have really awful freeways.

Mary

        Well made it to dc thursday and we drove to cleveland friday and
we are heading home tomorrow. Will fly from here to Laguardia then home
hopefully or end up driving back to DC and catching a flight there.

        We took the penn turnpike on the way here. I have no idea why you
guys complain about it. It's smoother than many of our freeways...