[elky] Re: Trickle charger or solar cell

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:57:26 -0500

What battery?  Don't they make a device that will disconnect the power
if there is a draw after a certain amount of time?  I know you might
lose your radio presets, but that's better than a dead battery.

I was thinking about getting one of those too. Actually two, one for Geri's car as hers sits in the airport employee parking lot for days at a time.

I used to have a battery disconnect in the elky but my prob now is that I use all 4 posts on the battery....