[elky] Re: To you PC guys

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 07:49:40 -0600

She'll enjoy it..

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Christensen
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 6:57 AM
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: To you PC guys

I am thinking of getting Cindy a real nice computer monitor for Xmas. Hers
is a really old 17" that was a large one in it's day (9 years ago) but
pretty small compared to monitors that are only $100 these days.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7
039035
<http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=
7039035&Sku=E400-2002> &Sku=E400-2002
It may not be great, but it's much larger than what she has, and $100? I
just picked one. There are hundreds, and you can get a brand you like.

JC

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

monitors are super cheap,  get yourself a nice new one.  Take the old one to
goodwill where they salvage what's valuable in it and enjoy the tax
deduction.  It's not like you are going to get it fixed anymore.

Mary

Thanks Chris, I looked at what you sent, and it is good info, but I don't
think it is what I am experiencing.

I'd take a photo but it's to small. I have a line, not a point. It is not
like Rob said, (end to end) it is 1 inch in the field and does not touch the
ends. It is vertical but tilted slightly and I can see that the line is
jagged.  The line is black, could it be the PC itself sending this image?

Smoky Mt. Frank