[elky] Re: To you PC guys

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 15:51:37 -0800

monitors are super cheap, get yourself a nice new one. Take the old one to goodwill where they salvage what's valuable in it and enjoy the tax deduction. It's not like you are going to get it fixed anymore.

Mary
Thanks Chris, I looked at what you sent, and it is good info, but I don't think it is what I am experiencing. I'd take a photo but it's to small. I have a line, not a point. It is not like Rob said, (end to end) it is 1 inch in the field and does not touch the ends. It is vertical but tilted slightly and I can see that the line is jagged. The line is black, could it be the PC itself sending this image?
Smoky Mt. Frank