[elky] Re: Third brake light

I did it for visibility. The brake lights are sitting on the ground and can't be seen on elkys so... And considering there aren't many cars here makes it even more important.

                 Robert Adams

that does look good.  Almost makes me think Sprint might like one.  Almost.

Mary

Well I finally put it in yesterday... It was $5 from Harbor Freight(on sale). Can't find it on their site right now but it's just a bunch of LEDs in a clear rubber strip. I took the rear headliner trim piece off and glued the light to the top of it so it's unseen from inside and you can barely see it from the outside unless you see the little round dots inside the glass. Nice and out of the way and it works well.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/Image_151.jpg

Rules: Please play nicely with others.

-List members page (text & pic links):
http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm