[elky] Re: Third brake light

  • From: "Mary McCarthy" <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:31:55 -0700

that does look good.  Almost makes me think Sprint might like one.  Almost.

Mary

Well I finally put it in yesterday... It was $5 from Harbor Freight(on sale). Can't find it on their site right now but it's just a bunch of LEDs in a clear rubber strip. I took the rear headliner trim piece off and glued the light to the top of it so it's unseen from inside and you can barely see it from the outside unless you see the little round dots inside the glass. Nice and out of the way and it works well.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/Image_151.jpg