[elky] Re: Sunrise / sunset

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:44:16 -0700

gee, got any pics of the Ferndale area (north of Bellingham)????

Very hesitant friend's husband will be transferring somewhere and Ferndale is about the nicest of his choices.

I did forward her this pic - thanks!

Mary

Absolutely gorgeous.

Here's another one along those lines, shot north of Seattle about 70 miles.  It shows the clouds with the illumination from the underside.  Like yours, it's not mine.  Glenn "Doc Freud" Freudenberger shot it earlier this year:

On 10/28/2011 10:09 PM, Dann Keller wrote:
For all of you sunset aficionatos, up here we have sunrises that almost rival our sunsets.  This is a pic of Mt. Rainier at sunrise casting a shadow on the underside of the cloud layers. Really a rare set of circumstances made it possible.  Not my pic.

Dan