[elky] Re: Steering shaft with no rag joint

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 15:47:17 -0500

             Cool. Been looking for my pic to put on photobucket but....

                      Robert Adams

I found one for $20, that might just be worth a try. I can always re-sell it if it isn't the right one.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Chris Lindh <<mailto:chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx>chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I read a few pages of the SS board thread and there is definitely
confusion on which is the correct application to look for.  This is an
upgrade I definitely need to do when I swap out my steering box, so I
hope we can figure it out... rag joints are a crappy design.

Chris