[elky] Speed King Gas Pedal

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:42:09 -0500

The old bass drum pedal is in the El Camino <http://www.myelcamino.net> now,
and I took it for a test drive today. If you have the bottom of your foot a
bit too far forward, you will barely be giving it the gas. No apparent
unintended acceleration though! I intend to accellerate a LOT with it!

See this link: http://www.myelcamino.net/elcamino_new.htm#speedking

Nate did all 4 corners of new brake pads on his his Volvo  today, and I
supervised. This young man knows what he's doing. A certified personal
banker that isn't afraid to get greasy. I am really proud of that. You can
see Grandma out after her ride to the store, and Cindy and her going over
plans for the palms out back. They are both garden nuts. Grandma is taking
each day as it comes. I hope I can at 96!

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein the Speed King" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net