[elky] Re: Speaking of sound here is a pic of the speakers my friend built for his house.

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 13:19:28 -0600

                   Will do. I really should have bought it anyway. Even if I
had to run it off a generator... I can hack a generator and get the three
phase straight out of it. For those that don't know generators and car
alternators produce three phase electricity.

                   The sander was is a factory that does restaurant
interiors and they pulled it off the line because of a siezed bearing. It's
cheaper to pull it off the line and buy a new machine than it is to get that
one up and running again. They have quite a few that are in the back
awaiting repairs and will call and see if the guy has another he is planning
to sell vs repair. They repair the newer machines and let the older ones
go.

                As for the speakers. Not sure how much they can take but
they require way less wattage than conventional speakers and they are loud
and very clear. Those little tweeters he bought 200 of them for $15 on ebay.
The larger speakers were like $1.50 each. Allot of them can be had from
partsexpress.com

                  Robert Adams