[elky] Re: Race car (Monte Carlo)

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:36:12 -0600

It was 60F yesterday and with the insulation in the garage, I was able to work out there in a sweatshirt and be perfectly comfortable.  I had a miserable night with RLS last light (forgot to take my meds) so I went out and worked on cable management a bit from 12 to 2 or so.  My back screamed with every cable tie I put in, but it's cleaner now than it was before.  Still got a long way to go.

Today it's almost 50 with rain showers on the way...but it's spring and we're sposeta have rain.  At least I think that's how it's sposedta work.  :)

On 3/14/2011 9:35 AM, Jim Dos wrote:

Looks good.. while you were in the garage, I was working on the bath vanity..

Stay warm..