[elky] Re: OT: water heater

  • From: "ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:28:16 -0500

> The next time I need to replace a water heater, I will install a tankless
one.

          You must have deep pockets then.... They cost around 1K for the
heater then 1K for the stainless flue pipe kit... Then they are expensive
to operate.......  Think how long people take showers now and then think
how long they will be when the hot water never ends.

          I want a timer for the shower cause Alex is in there till it goes
cold...