[elky] Re: OT (as usual) 1953 Chevy floor pans

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:26:01 -0500

People are faking patina like that car has, so I agree the purchase
price is right...  I still worry about how much rust a 53 year old car
from Michigan would have.  Does it run?  If you have time I would
search out forums where other guys are restoring those year cars...
find out the common problems & unavailable parts.

I agree about focusing on what you want to do, you'll be happier and I
believe people are more productive (and prosperous) when they enjoy
their work.