[elky] Re: OT: Whatizzit?

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:08:40 -0700

ooooh.  Thought it looked like someone glued a corvette front end to a nomad rear.  It's available now, in glass for a hefty price.

Mary

It's a Nomad prototype built on a Corvette -platform:

Well, that was the concept car.  The one you shot might have been a replica.

Oh...my UFO was (is) a 54 Plymouth Cranbrook.  A single model year version that was replace by the Belvedere in 55.

ps.  Thanks for the nice comments.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 4/21/2010 2:57 PM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
I got one of them, too.  From the swap meet 2 weeks ago. Hope this works, new computer is confusing for my simple little head.  NOT designed for blonds.