[elky] Re: Now I know why...

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:10:10 -0400 (EDT)

Well in my opinion, way back when I did it. It took a half hour at the
most to take it apart, and an hour to carefully put it together.
  So I say 2 hours work for 600.oo .......... I'm in the wrong  business.
  300 an hr. That's better then a brain surgeon.  LOL

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 5/20/2012 1:18:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

According to a guy who builds race transmissions for a  living, this is
about normal...at least in his world.  I'm sure there are  others who'd do it
for less, and I'm looking into that.  But  still...yanno, I wonder how hard
it would be to do it myself.   I've never dug into an automatic trans.
Something else to  consider.