[elky] Re: Now I know why...

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:39:00 -0500

Look at where they end this years power tour at, and next year will probably
start somewhere close to that area.

From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 9:29 PM

Color me stupid.  I should have seen it when I pulled the pan.  But I
didn't.

I didn't lose too much time on that, tho.  I finally got the tranny out
tonite:

It's real broke.

I'm starting to re-think things.  If this transmission repair is gonna be
real spendy, I may put off running the car this year and see about putting a
Tremec 3550 or T56 into it.  I'm not sure right now.  But I'm hurtin and
tired and filthy.  (Maybe that last part is why the x-wife left, ya think?)

On 5/14/2012 3:16 PM, STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
<http://mc/compose?to=STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx>  wrote:

OMG,  Your kidding right .............. how did you miss that split.  I
could see if there was a crack in the case, but that's huge.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 5/14/2012 3:01:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx <http://mc/compose?to=rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  writes:

...the transmission ain't workin:

JPEG image

JPEG image