[elky] Re: Non Elky Tatting was Re: Re: Christmas Walk, Geneva, IL - Live Mannequin

  • From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:26:03 -0800

Mary, you need more cats. The gophers and my cats here have been in a see-saw
war since I came here twenty years ago. It is a no-win situation.

Here is something that made me think. HMMM?

My Maytag (made by Whirlpool) electric range has a nice big manual. Today I
noticed that the first part in English is 23 pages. The second part in Spanish
is 79 pages. HMMM?

Maybe this explains the success of the Mexican space program.

Rick Draganowski
(Soli Deo Gloria)