[elky] Re: New Injectors

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:49:36 -0500

John has a big 2 car garage, 24x28 or so, and a heater that will make you
think you are back in TX. Now with the insulated garage door, we would be in
a T-shirt at 10 below temps outside. Will that work? When I pull the ELky
inside, I have about 4 to 6 feet between the car and the work bench. I call
it "The garage of kings". I just added a couple more speakers to fill the
room with tunes during the proceedings. I don't have the TV anymore, because
I just never watched it. I do have cable run out there though.

Summer is soon enough for me, because I want to get the good rubber on it
for you to drive in the Spring.

JC