[elky] Lockup control works

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 05:06:04 -0600

I got the replacement lockup control, and it works great. 2 days to and from
work with no problems at all. Over Christmas, I will probably warm up the
garage and wire the power from the brake switch instead of the fuse panel.
The brakes are probably fused too, where this is not now, unless it is is
through the accessory buss, but I don't think so.

JC