[elky] Re: Larry's back

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:57:01 -0600

Bummr, man. Sorry you had to go through that. But I know you're a fighter and won't just give up the fight.

Did I mention that I hate doctors and hospitals?  You have my full sympathy.

But yer back among friends...some of 'em are from Mars, but that's ok....they're friendly. I've attached a photo of the University of Mars campus. They're ok dudes....for Martians. John asked what the original photo looked like. I've added that, too.

I think I went out in the sun without a hat one or two too many times at Speed Week.

Ray

At 10:38 PM 8/17/2009, you wrote:
Thank to all of you as I spent a long time in 3 hospitals and sill have RN coming in 3 times a week. Not much I can do for now.
Larry

<mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx>STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx wrote:
Glad to hear your OK Larry, welcome back.

-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 8/17/2009 7:43:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, <mailto:rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Anyway, let's welcome Larry back, k?

Ray