[elky] Re: Heat Control

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:01:54 -0500

I found out what the problem is this afternoon.  It's this lever.

image/jpg

The short piece is what's broken off.  That's the end that connects to the
cable from the dashboard control.

Robert and I talked about it on the phone, and neither of us knew how it came
off.  It looks like you just take off the plastic clip for the pushrod
(turnbuckle type thing, goes in the big hole on the long part), then turn it
just right and it should pull out.  It's keyed.

Rock Auto shows it as Four Seasons part number 74806 for $8.58.  AutoZone and
O'Reilly don't seem to stock it.