[elky] Re: Heat Control

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:45:00 -0500

I'll warm it up and check the heat control valve under the hood just to be
sure.  It should be easy to tell by touch whether it is opening and closing.  I
adjusted the temperature control cable several years ago, but I've slept since
then. :-)  I don't remember it being hard to do at all with the glove box out
of the way (which takes removing only four screws).