[elky] Re: Happy camper

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:05:00 -0500

If you sent the link I missed it... I process emails very quickly
these days, I get so many with the business, etc.  I am trying out a
new feature of Gmail where it lists a "Priority Inbox" at the top when
I check my mail.  I train it to mark messages as "important" (like
work emails) so far it's working.

As for the truck the interior is in decent shape, as you said.  I
remember Craig from the list, and his guides which I still use.  Great
guy.  I agree about leather, it doesn't age as well as cloth.  One
trick I've found it to get a junkyard passenger side seat cushion to
replace the drivers side - it makes a world of difference in how
comfortable the seat is.

Will you get rid of the 'Burb?  Are you afraid it won't tow the Monte
reliably?  Dually trucks are considerably more stable for towing from
what I've read.