[elky] Fwd: Weatherstrip

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:42:31 -0500

from the supplier
JC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DixieMonteCarloDepot, Orders <Orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: Weatherstrip
To: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>

The seals in question is a soft seal product.
They have production facilities world wide.  I am not sure at what plant
that particular seal is made.
The OEM originals were made in the US.
We have received very good feedback on all our soft seal products

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Phil
Dixie Monte Carlo Depot