[elky] Re: Fwd: Nate in the 1970 - Brother Jim's new toy

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:05:01 -0500

I know when he had his 71 convert, there were 5500 total, and 350K hard
tops. I remember there being a lot more 70's and 72's, so the 71 was the
lowest production. He had a big block (396/402) with auto, Air, Tach dash
and bench seat. I believe he had in the neighborhood of $6500 in it, but
sold for 8500-9500 ... I don't know.

JC