[elky] Re: Fwd: Nate in the 1970 - Brother Jim's new toy

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:52:41 -0500

Yep, but it keeps him off the streets, and his mind on something other than
dwelling on being divorced..... among other downers he has had thrown his
way. He is truly happy working on cars.

On the up side, the frame he has is finished and painted with a 10 bolt posi
3.3x and new brakes and lines. I don't know what production numbers are on
the convert's, but nothing compared to the hard tops. He will still have a
desirable classic when he is done, and it will cruise 5 comfortably with the
top down.

 JC