[elky] Re: Fwd: I'll Bet you all wish you had this Snowblower this year

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:36:20 -0800

oooohhh

          :) obviously without the use of fat fingered typing.

                       Robert Adams

hmmm.... how does one plug ones tire into it's mate?

Mary

Well if you take the two tires off of it and plug them into each other and it still doesn't start your problem is elsewhere. Like the IGN switch or solenoid.

                      Robert Adams

Thanks Robert about the safety switch. I tried it again tonight as it was about 28 out. No go.. funny thing was that the other day it wouldn't' start in park, but did in neutral.. I got too anxious about trying to get
into operation before it had warmed up enough.. and when it died, it
wouldn't recrank again. Lights and buzzers all come on, but no joy on the starter. I'l pull off the cover where the dash and column join. I assume
(always a bad idea) that it's hidden behind there.

Jim