From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Robert Adams
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 12:38 PM
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: Fwd: I'll Bet you all wish you had this Snowblower this
year

>I have looked at that with desire and amazement several time Frank.
>
>Another 6headed for me and John this week.
>
>  The only weak spot of that design I can see if the huge pumpkin rear end
> right in the middle of the auger intake..  but he has enough power to
> make Tim Taylor proud, ug ug ug

                  Yeah that's allot of area that's just pushing snow..
Could have used a snow thrower two weeks ago. Thought about calling sears
and asking for one. :)  :)  They'd get a kick out of it cause there is no
reason to carry them in TX. Well west tx and the panhandle have them cause
they get allot of snow every year.

>  Im trying to figure out why my plow truck doesntwant any of the park or
> neutral safeties to make a circuit and flow the juice to the
> starter.  Are there mechanical switches on the outside of the trans
> linkage for that?  Or is it all at the bottom of the column ?  Im going
> to buy a remote starter jump switch to get me by I guess.
>
>Jim

                       On the top of the column. It's a white plastic
crescent shaped thing. It can go out of adjustment if it gets tapped or as
they age they get brittle and can slip just like the threads on brake
switches when they go.

                      Robert Adams

Rules: Please play nicely with others.

-List members page (text & pic links):