[elky] Re: Fwd: I'll Bet you all wish you had this Snowblower this year

I have looked at that with desire and amazement several time Frank.

Another 6'' headed for me and John this week.

The only weak spot of that design I can see if the huge pumpkin rear end
right in the middle of the auger intake..  but he has enough power to make
Tim Taylor proud, ug ug ug

I'm trying to figure out why my plow truck doesn't' want any of the park or
neutral safeties to make a circuit and flow the juice to the starter.  Are
there mechanical switches on the outside of the trans linkage for that?  Or
is it all at the bottom of the column ?  I'm going to buy a remote starter
jump switch to get me by I guess.

Jim

  _____

From: martford@xxxxxxx