[elky] Re: Fwd: Budget Cuts in CA

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:14:18 -0600

Very good, Frank.  Somehow the word "Keystone" comes to mind.  And if you don't mind, and yer mind doesn't mind what's on my mind, here's some info on them guys:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Kops

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 3/23/2010 7:59 AM, STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx wrote:
I don't believe this is a real patrol car, probably a parade car. Then it stops,  and they see how many patrolman come out of it. LOL

-Smoky Mt Frank-

In a message dated 3/23/2010 9:50:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Maybe not highway patrol, but city cops etc would likely benefit- I think highway needs something a little more aggressive