[elky] Re: Floor the 28th - Non

  • From: Brian M <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:15:21 -0600

That's amazing, here oak is a sale killer, everyone and I mean everyone is
so tired of oak, it makes it hard to sell. Yes, dark stained pine, ranch
style trim and moldings were 70s and 80s but that was almost always the
dark walnut color and still looked pretty cheap.  I'm talking more of a
color like johns photo, some dark rich browns with hints of red in them,
the warm dark colors.  Painted white and linen colors on trim moldings and
doors are still very popular, though white cabinets are definately a thing
of the past.
I'm gonna send a picture of my new table and chairs, and my hickory wood
floors, very similar to what I put in the homes I build.