[elky] Re: FW: pics of the chevelle

                Being aluminum and centerbolt they could be a few things.
They could be late 80s f-bod/Vette heads. Or they could be a number of
aftermarket heads. If it's the stock ones then they are good low down but
won't have the flow that you will want. Now if they are aftermarket they
will be fine. It's really a crap shoot without knowing exactly what heads
are on it.

                      Robert Adams