[elky] Re: FW: BC Gas prices.

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 07:01:21 -0500

Our prices here are traditionally the highest in the country. Haven't
checked lately, but I am sure premium is over 4 in places. Here's your
chart:
http://www.chicagogasprices.com/Prices_Nationally.aspx?d=metro   $3.82
average for Chicago. Only California is higher.

Saw a Caprice with an LT1 for sale for $1500 on Craig's list. Robert, would
that drop in the Elky? I could probably use the brakes from it too. Then the
Monte could get the other engine one day. With FI in both, it would help the
mileage. I would have OD in both then too.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/2287423121.html

JC