[elky] Re: Elky At Home Depot

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:52:59 -0700

Re Mary and Brian's comments, I use my Elky as a "almost daily driver"; it
usually has a boat cart in the back as we take stuff back and forth for working
on the boat and things we need when we go away for a few days.  Next week we're
likely heading out for about ten days and darling wife has lots of "stuff" she
needs for a stay that long.  I don't say too much since I enjoy what she takes
as well; lots of food and drink, pots and pans for real cooking, clothes, rain
gear, etc.

Dan

> From: printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [elky] Re: Elky At Home Depot
> Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:38:05 -0700
>
> Yup, there are some nice ones around. There were 2 at the local car show
> and 3 Rancheros.
>
> The '59 Ranchero obviously was a daily driver, it had a bag of chicken
> scratch in the bed...
>
> I like seeing them used and driven.
>
> That's a sharp kid you got there <G>
>
> Mary
>
> I have been lucky enough to have seen my old Elky driving around a few
> times, and a couple days ago I saw it with some lumber hanging out the back
> of it, the guy I sold it to driving it... Nice to see it out and about.
>
> My 4 year old pointed out this Elky in the parking lot a Home Depot
> yesterday. As I stopped to snap a photo on the camera phone, the owner
> walked up with his new trimmer in hand.
>

> Rules: Please play nicely with others.
>
> -List members page (text & pic links):
> http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm
> -List members page (all pics):
> http://www.myelcamino.net/ec_list.htm

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009