[elky] El Camino upgrades

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Christensen <jeweler63@xxxxxxxxx>, Tom Straiker <tmstraiker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:00:22 -0500

Last Tuesday I put new brake pads in. Boy were they overdue. See
http://www.myelcamino.net/elcamino_new.htm#brakes

Also the new MSD Pro Billet distributor is in there. All this is possible
because my son now has a job!! We helped him with the leather couch he
bought from a store that was moving locations (leather, sectional, really
nice) and then he took us out to eat at the Olive Garden. I could get used
to this! What a guy!

Anyway, go to that page, and click on the pictures for a larger view.
Remember, friends don't let friends let their brakes get this bad.

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net