[elky] Re: Doctor....

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:37:05 -0500

I can vouch for the white coat blood pressure. Mine went to 190/120 one day
when I was waiting for the 6" needle to go in to my spine. They looked at me
like I had dynamite strapped to my chest and called my Primary doc. It was
better when I got there, but still high. That was when I started blood
pressure meds. It's been great lately. They might even take them down a
notch.

JC