[elky] Re: Did ya say "craggy"

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 11:46:34 -0700

Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 07:00:54 -0500
Subject: [elky] Re: Did ya say "craggy"
From: johncgg@xxxxxxxxx
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cool picture Dan. Looks like Africa.... Where is it?  You're right; it was from
our trip to Kenya a few years back.  For me, it's one of those iconic
photographs that bring back lots of neat memories.

I'll call you on that sunrise. Can't afford to raise ya. This one is from South
of Playa Del Carmen in Mexico, on a free trip from the store. It was kind of a
foggy morning. No color in comparison to these other shots.  I have some
sunrise shots from Manzanilla, Mexico where we were last Xmas.  Seems like the
crud in the air almost "enhances" some sunrise and sunset shots.

Nate and Cindy were still crashed, I had to get up to see the sunrise on the
hurricane Wilma battered coast.  (was about 6 or 8 months before our trip).

These are all cool pictures. What a gift we get when we see all these things.
Fer sher, fer sher.  That's one of the reasons I started scanning my old
slides; so it would be easier to look at them again with a couple of clicks of
the mouse rather than dig out the carousel and projector and all that entails.
 Once the wather gets crumby again I'll get back to that task.  I still have
about 20 carousels to go. Dan

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 2:18 AM, Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, OK if'n ya want to play the sunset cards I'll just have to call ya.  It's
not the best or even from Washington but ya kinda had to be there to appreciate
the scope.

Dan

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/