[elky] Re: DIGITAL CAMERAS:

  • From: Larry Wright <lranch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:35:26 -0400

Thanks Ray,
I'll look them up.
Larry

Mongar, Brian wrote:

Ray, is the canon the best route to go? I take it that is your opinion from the response below. We really liked our Canon that was stolen out of our car, then I bought a Panasonic. It works well but is not near the easy to use camera the canon was and it seems you havetpo try a little harder to get an average or better shot.

Sent from my Treo™ Pro on the Now Network™ from Sprint®