[elky] Re: DIGITAL CAMERAS:

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 10:31:06 -0500

I forgot I should have mentioned we went with the Panasonic because it had a
built in wide angle, but canons did not (as far as I was told) and a wide angle
shot of a room for my line of work is much better than a shot of just a dresser
or a stool.

Nice reviews page, looks helpful.

We would buy a canon too if to do it over, but with a wideangle...

Sent from my Treo™ Pro on the Now Network™ from Sprint®