[elky] Re: Cort's in Portland

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 09:52:08 -0600

Are you sure you're not with Qwest? Sounds a lot like their coverage...and very slow for a DSL. 1.2mb down, 768kb up. If I was rich, I'd buy that company and shut it down out of spite...and buy my own satellite link. :)

Too bad ya missed Cort.  We had a nice evening when he stayed here.

On 7/7/2011 11:30 AM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
oh Snazzle FRat!!!!! *(*(^&^*& Century Link was down all day yesterday so we had no net until some time last night.

And we weren't doing much, either so we could have easily gotten down there. I AM so sorry we missed you Cort. I hate Century Link. I hate their DSL with it's constant comings and goings and I hate their chaotic billing.

Apparently whatever they did all of WA and OR was down. Did I mention they are out of Monroe Louisiana?

Mary

He's gonna be at the Fred Meyer on Burnside St. off Exit 12 from I-205 (SE corner of Portland or in that general area) until about 3 pm PDT.

Mary, if ya wanna get in touch with him, you can call me at 801-808-4013 and I'll get the 2 of ya hooked up.

He's heading for Seattle this afternoon, so the window of opportunity is kinda short.