[elky] Re: Christmas Walk, Geneva, IL - Live Mannequin

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 09:27:59 -0800

I admire your ability to sit there and work with everyone watching. I demo very rarely because I cannot concentrate when people are staring at me. I'm not usually behind glass and can hear there inane comments (dead art, I can do that, etc.) so maybe that's the clue. Either way, I admire your ability to work under the public eye.

mary
I had a great time. You can tell I have carved a wax or 2 (thousand). I don't do that a heck of a lot any more, because of the CAD program that I use these days. So it keeps me sharp by hand carving once in a while.