[elky] Re: Carrie (and other users)

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:29:15 -0600

At 10:08 AM 7/27/2009, you wrote:
Ohh...the dude in Germany.  Memory fails again.

Jens

Thank you.  Got is email address handy?

That's it...nothing mysterious coming from the oven (in the bakery.)

I'm getting double posts of each message, but I have a handy 'delete' key.

Go to this url:

I subscribed you with one address, you added that there Printces (with is almost as good as the old Fox Paws name I used to use <G>) addy...so tell it to remove one of 'em and you'll be ok. I'd do it but for the life of me I can't find my way back to that page where the administrator can add/delete members.

But I'm one real tired puppy this morning.  I done wore myself out
yesterday...and I did my best to moderate my pace.  I'd love to take
the day off, but I seem to be constitutionally incapable of
that.  I've got 2000 photos to process, emergency brake clevises to
install in Rufus...as well as a wiper motor...and I need to call
about getting the radiator re-cored...either that or pay the ransom
and get a new one.

Rufus will wait patiently.  So will we.

I need to get the radiator pulled out. I called and the shop will re-core it for less than I can buy a new one.

My things to do list is getting longer, not shorter.  However, all
these things are "luxury problems."  I'm grateful to have them.  18
years ago my problems would have been much different...and not nearly
as much fun.

Our oldest kid (the A child) complains about his parents and all the unfinished projects. We just tell him it sure beats having everything done and sitting around waiting to die.

Good answer!  And it be de trooff!

Ray

nice pic.