[elky] Re: CAGS was Re: Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:26:00 -0600

Yes, I know about most everything available, but lack motivation, being focused
elsewhere.

Weighed in at 172.5 this morning, when I started I was right about 230.  Not
only have I lost considerable weight, I have gotten a lot stronger and built up
my frame considerably, my personal trainer buddy(guy at the office I have known
for 10years) says I have lost around 70lbs of fat, since I have put on a good
amount of lean muscle.  I feel 10 years younger after a run in the morning to
get loosened up- I can't move very comfortably until I do about 10 min jogging
on the tredmil, arthritis and tendonitis are a b#@ch, but the light jog helps a
ton, glucosamine cond... Has helped quite a bit too.
I don't want to be that fat guy that can't coach his sons soccer.  I am
actually trying to get my 5 year old to take Judo with me, being a wrestler in
highschool/college, I know those guys that knew Judo had a strong advantage

Just last night I bought a Hoist V2 home gym to replace the bowflex.  $400 for
a machine they spent $2000 on a year and a half ago, then was deployed overseas
for 16 months, only got to come back to sell his stuff and move to England.
The Hoist is supposed to  be the best home gym out there, itlooks like it
should be, very high quality const, and all the bowflexes on craigslist are
twice what I paid for the V2, so I should end up at least even.

Sent from my Treo™ Pro on the Now Network™ from Sprint®