[elky] Re: Burb's A/C clutch squealing

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 13:39:01 -0600

LOL!!! I've heard of squirrely drivers, but never squirrely cars. I guess they thought the car (or maybe the owner) was nuts. :)

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/3/2010 1:16 PM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
went out Dad's back door early one morning to take a kid to school. I got to the bottom of the steps and his 280Z is sitting there ticking. I stood there for a minute to make sure I wasn't completely crazy, went back in and told him his car was ticking. He came out, walked around it, looked under it. Thought it might be the compute, popped the hood, walked around and opened it and 5 squirrels came out in all directions.

Ticking cured.

Mary
On 7/1/2010 11:42 AM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
no help on the AC, but did I ever tell you the story of the clicking 280Z?