[elky] Anyone need elky parts?

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:21:13 -0500

I'll be going to the yard Friday and there was a perfect bodied 81 elky there... No rust no dents etc etc. Anyone need any parts off of it. ALso any other parts you might need.....

Anyone need the brackets and stuff to convert to serpentine or one of those wiper motor covers I changed mine to. Or... Since the weather has started to cool down a little I don't mind pulling parts. Looks like it'll be only in the low 90s and actually not supposed to hit 90 tomorrow...

So if anyone needs anything shoot me a list. Email is fine or you can text it to my phone too. And if there is something you want to see first I can text you a picture of it before i pull it, but I'm not going to wait all day for a response on weather to pull it or not.

I know Jared wants a few braces for his serp and I have John covered on his alternator pretty soon.